Will it work for you or against you?

What is your greatest challenge in creating multiple income streams?

 

Saying "No" to a new income stream.

I see so many ways of making money that I have to keep reminding myself that I'm only here for a short time and I can't do everything.

Do you know how hard it is turning your back on money?

I used to try to give them away to other people just to get them out of my head.

I say "try" because I'd have conversations like this:

Them: "Oh I'm so broke, what can I do to make money?"

Me: "Try this, it's a really great opportunity"

Them: "Are you doing it?"

Me: "I'd love to but I'm already too busy"

Them: "Well, what's wrong with it?"

Me: "Nothing's wrong with it, it's a great opportunity?"

Them: "Well, why aren't you doing it?"

Me: " I'd love to but I'm already too busy doing something else"

Them: "There must be a catch if you're not doing it"

Me: "Fine. Stay broke"

Them: "Oh I'm so broke, what can I do to make money?"

I've resorted to giving them away on sites like this. I get the same response. But at least I manage to get it out of my head so they stop distracting me.

, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment