Will it work for you or against you?

At what age did you achieve your first success in your business or job?

 

It was a Steve Jobs moment


Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use. Once you learn that, you'll never be the same again.


I learned that the people ahead of me were no different from me. They just did things differently and if I could learn what they did, I would get their results.


I learned and I got the results.


It also meant that I could learn to do anything. I may not be as good at it as the best in the world, but I could still do it well enough to achieve my purposes


The only problem is that once you've learned that, there are no more excuses.

, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment