Will it work for you or against you?

What are some universal things we should not do to become successful?



The number one enemy of success is waiting until it's all perfect.
I have a friend who drives me crazy. She's been going to start her business in earnest for the last 10 years now but before she does, she discovers that some part is wrong and has to be made perfect. When it's all perfect, then she'll start. We keep talking about the same things round and round the business cycle. I tell her that every time she improves, everything will be out of date so perfection is impossible but still she works at it. She talks to me about how when it's working, she will be able to afford to do more travelling etc etc But I know that in 10 years time, we will be in exactly the same place. I haven't dared asked her, when she thinks that she will be too old to travel.

Credit: The header image is available as wallpaper from Wall.Alphacoders.com
She tells me that she's working on her business. I tell her that she doesn't have a business until she has paying customers. Until then, she's just playing at being in business.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment