Will it work for you or against you?

What’s the story behind your biggest breakthrough at work?


I was going to say realising the importance of building an asset
 

For 3 decades, I was involved in a service industry and at the end of it, I only had the money to show for it. At the end of it, I still had to get out of bed in order to earn any money.

If I had generated an asset, it could have earned money without me and by that time, I could have been retired.

However, the real breakthrough came when I stopped trying to do everything myself. I had the attitude that if you wanted a job doing well, you had to do it yourself.
 

The consequence was that I ran myself ragged.

As soon as you hand work on, you increase productivity

 
Credit: The header image is available as wallpaper from wall.alphacoders.com

No comments:

Post a Comment