Will it work for you or against you?

What should I learn to effectively increase my income?


Learn the true value of your self-worth.
The one and only stumbling block to increased income that I see again and again is that people don't think they deserve it.
This is particularly the case with self-employed people who can choose their own income. I cannot tell you the number of times I suggested to people that they double their rates only to get the reply
"But I'm not worth that"
I don't blame you because I was exactly the same.
The problem boils down to looking at yourself as a cost rather than in terms of the value you bring to the business by working there.
Another way to look at it is that you only have so many hours of life. So how much is one hour worth? Because once you've spent it, it's gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment